Friday, January 24, 2020

Share Your Theme Soundtracks

LAST DAY OF THE QUARTER! 

Goal: Present your theme soundtrack to the class and complete any unfinished business

Agenda: 
Journal
NTW Questions
Theme Work
Soundtrack

1. Journal 
How do you feel your progress was in this class? What is different about you now than in October of last year when we started?

2. Soundtrack Slide
  • Today you're going to share your soundtrack with the class and explain how the songs you chose relate to the theme of "Coming Home Again." 
  • I've compiled all of your soundtrack slides here.
3. Unfinished Work
  • Be sure everything is accurate in Powerschool. If I made a mistake or you made up any work and didn't tell me, I need to know today before you leave. 
4. End of Course Wrap Up
  • Recycle stories and clean out binders (I need them for next quarter). 
  • You can take your journals with you and turn them in to a place to write your thoughts and feelings and favorite songs, etc.
Reminders: 
  • If I don't have you next quarter, have a great one and come back to say hi. 
  • If I do have you, I look forward to seeing you. 
  • If you are graduating this quarter, I'm SO proud of you! Stay in touch.